T’ai Chi Foundation senior teachers, Greg Woodson and Edna Brandt, interviewed on livingjuicy.org, and talking about Qi Gong, T’ai Chi, and Push Hands.
- Time.com, Why Tai Chi Is As Good For You As CrossFit
- Harvard Health Publications, Harvard Medical School — The Health Benefits of Tai Chi
- Examiner.com — Tai Chi increases brain size and potentially delays the onset of the Alzheimer
- GreenMedInfo Blog — Scientists Wowed by T’ai Chi Health Benefits
- 8 Ways Tai Chi Balances Body and Mind
- Huffingtonpost – 8 Ancient Beliefs [Including T’ai Chi] Now Backed By Modern Science
- Psychology Today – Slow Movement with Awareness: Better than Exercise?
- New York Times – Tai Chi Eases Depression in Elderly
- Johns Hopkins Health Alert – Tai Chi for Fibromyalgia: Should You Try It?
- Science Daily – Tai Chi Relieves Arthritis Pain, Improves Reach, Balance, Well-Being, Study Suggests
- New York Times – Tai Chi for personal health
- New York Times – Tai Chi Reported to Ease Fibromyalgia
- Santa Clarita Valley News – Tai Chi Chuan — gentle, poetic, effective
- CNN – Nine secrets to a healthier heart
- WebMD Health News – Tai Chi May Ease Arthritis Pain, By Miranda Hitti
- Mayo Clinic – on T’ai Chi
- Vanderbilt University – The Benefits of T’ai Chi, by Julie Hasel
- Medical News – T’ai Chi has many benefits for older adults
Dr. Oz explains why he likes T’ai Chi on ABC News:
The Dr. Oz ABC TV interview starts after a 30 sec commercial. The section on T’ai Chi starts at around 2:07.