- New York Times: Tai Chi and Psychotherapy for Better Sleep and More
- Huffingtonpost – 8 Ancient Beliefs [Including T’ai Chi] Now Backed By Modern Science
- Psychology Today – Slow Movement with Awareness: Better than Exercise?
- New York Times – Tai Chi Eases Depression in Elderly
- Johns Hopkins Health Alert – Tai Chi for Fibromyalgia: Should You Try It?
- Science Daily – Tai Chi Relieves Arthritis Pain, Improves Reach, Balance, Well-Being, Study Suggests
- New York Times – Tai Chi for personal health
- New York Times – Tai Chi Reported to Ease Fibromyalgia
- CNN – Nine secrets to a healthier heart
- WebMD Health News – Tai Chi May Ease Arthritis Pain, By Miranda Hitti
- Mayo Clinic – on T’ai Chi
- Medical News – T’ai Chi has many benefits for older adults
Dr. Oz explains why he likes T’ai Chi on ABC News:
The Dr. Oz ABC TV interview starts after a 30 sec commercial. The section on T’ai Chi starts at around 2:07.