- Tai chi: A gentle way to fight stress Tai chi helps reduce stress and anxiety that also helps increase flexibility and balance – article by Mayo Clinic Staff
- Vanderbilt University Psychology Department: The Benefits of T’ai Chi – an article by Julie Hasel
- Tai Chi Chuan — gentle, poetic, effective
Seniors restore balance, improve strength through slow, graceful movements – an article By Michelle Sathe
- New York Times: Tai Chi and Psychotherapy for Better Sleep and More
- Huffingtonpost – 8 Ancient Beliefs [Including T’ai Chi] Now Backed By Modern Science
- Psychology Today – Slow Movement with Awareness: Better than Exercise?
- New York Times – Tai Chi Eases Depression in Elderly
- Science Daily – Tai Chi Relieves Arthritis Pain, Improves Reach, Balance, Well-Being, Study Suggests
- New York Times – Tai Chi for personal health
- New York Times – Tai Chi Reported to Ease Fibromyalgia
- CNN – Nine secrets to a healthier heart
- WebMD Health News – Tai Chi May Ease Arthritis Pain, By Miranda Hitti
- Medical News – T’ai Chi has many benefits for older adults
Dr. Oz explains why he likes T’ai Chi on ABC News:
The Dr. Oz ABC TV interview starts after a 30 sec commercial. The section on T’ai Chi starts at around 2:07.